revolves around hectic life

Dok. twenty20

February 2nd

no price of owning me
besides suffering as much as I got through
like cut your own tongue
and enjoy doing it to someone else
bleeding as hell

pay attention once more
when you dwell in ember and start eating you alive
is it really still as light as you saw?

- you'll give me up, won't you?


February 4th

how could I describe it

seeing yourself acting too high
complaining too much
for things you pay too cheap
than you're actually capable of

what you're actually looking for?

watch your tune
that could be defined anything
worse that you could ever imagine

shhttt
don't too loud
you'll perish of your no off-limits

- our own words could stab us dead


February 5th

is there really an easy life?

you defined people so well
as if you were god

no wonder people got mad easily at you
but you never really looked up
at your own hands
the mess you made up

you held grudge down far against people
of what you made them
loathe you on sight so hard thoroughly

in the end
you must hate your old self

- keep playing victim


February 10th

be careful of the darkness

no matter how many you beg
sorry would be mean nothing

couldn't undo of what you've done
even to light the candle back
after it goes out

- time to burn another candle


February 12th

people were happy
talking about guilty pleasure
claimed a bit regret
but still glad to make some

are you one of them?

or one of mine?

- blind of tears


February 13th

you colored me blue in storm I had no idea where you got it from, then fast as light you flew me just to hit hardly against the ground named disappointed making me shattered


I turned radio on to keep you off my mind cause we've seen enough this kind of images and still didn't change a thing


- what a song


February 14th

today's not a valentine day
but a day to fight fire with fire

- no pity in this room

Comments