C'est Comment?

What are you listening to?
I'm listening to
A masterpiece of Pierre Van Dormael

What are you thinking about?
Je suis perdu
Qu'est-ce qu'il faut faire?

À croire que la vie es résume à:
Échecs, peines, et déception
Paix, réussite, joie, et persévérance
Retiens le meilleur pour avancer

Faith of sorrow
Grateful for pain
Coming with leaving
C'est une comédie ou on pleure

Pengadaan yang tiada
Menerka tanpa deskripsi
Berjalan tiada kaki
Kehilangan macam apa yang dicari
Apabila tak pernah memiliki?

Aku terlalu jauh menelan pedih
Getir merasa pesakitan
Setiap kali semesta pecah
Dalam lantunan musik yang bercerita

Yet, in the same condition
Joy crawls beneath my breath
Turns the anxious of mine
Into burst of hope
Fakes my fear of earth's weight

What are you?
What am I?
Why do I have this feeling?
Kind of unanswerable

Ugh
Quand partons-nous pour le bonheur?

Comments